- SSH Client with a password or RSA authentication
- Build-in SSH Port Forwarding, aka SSH Tunneling support
- Basic command-line based-on xTerm to access shell
- Manager docker server via SSH or HTTP (with RSA keys secure connection)
- With docker-compose supported
- Statistics and Charts for containers
- Monitor CPU, memory, container log and send alert messages
- Push notification API to send customized messages to your hand
- Customize shell commands to execute
- Customize intranet services to access
- Free license for everyone. You will get a free license on every device running Mildred App.
- Referral program. Refer your friends and get rewards when they buy any service.
- Free push service. One month free push service for every device no matter what kind of the license is.
Before starting a subscription and completing payment, you’ll see the plan price. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and on renewal and will vary by plan and country. Mildred subscriptions renew monthly, 6 months or yearly, depending on your plan. Your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of your current billing period. To avoid auto-renewal, turn it off in at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renewal anytime time from your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Link of the License Agreement: https://aifetel.cc/terms.html
Mildred - Docker, SSH Client Update
- Holiday event - Problems fixes Turn off "General - Keyboards - Auto-Correction" on iOS 15.* if you have keyboard problems.
Size: 18.8 MiB
Genre: Developer Tools